Going Digital

Fantastic Digital is a blog that gives insight on urban culture, and on occasion, the personal life of Shy Fantastic - the 19-year-old Ohioan who posses many talents, speaks her mind, has an array of interest, and doesn't blog about fashion. She is a culture-life blogger, so to speak. Her blog highlights photography, art, culture, design, architecture, food, good music, toys/gadgets, life and women.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Time Off

To some, blogging is like a full-time job. So I took some time off. Shit - even to me that's what it seems like, a full-time job. I haven't had much time to blog lately with my studies, but don't worry - I'll be back around. This morning I took my Europe to 1600 final, I won't post my strategy for taking the test because you never know who's watching, but, "I done did good." Look forward to hundreds of posts this summer, I should have some great reads and great visuals. I'll be letting you guys further into my mind after this week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Fantastic Digital by @ShyFantastic. All rights reserved.