Going Digital

Fantastic Digital is a blog that gives insight on urban culture, and on occasion, the personal life of Shy Fantastic - the 19-year-old Ohioan who posses many talents, speaks her mind, has an array of interest, and doesn't blog about fashion. She is a culture-life blogger, so to speak. Her blog highlights photography, art, culture, design, architecture, food, good music, toys/gadgets, life and women.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Rihanna x KAWS


So, I stumbled across this randomly - honestly, this has to be one of the dopest works of art I've seen in a very long time. But let me note, this is strictly art - not an offical collaboration of any kind. This is amazing, and no, I'm not just saying that because I'm madly in love with Rihanna or anything, but simply because it shows her in a rude yet angelic way. Very classic, the KAWS top it off. Just, beautiful.


P.S. Say Hello to the new background on my MacBook Pro. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Fantastic Digital by @ShyFantastic. All rights reserved.