Going Digital

Fantastic Digital is a blog that gives insight on urban culture, and on occasion, the personal life of Shy Fantastic - the 19-year-old Ohioan who posses many talents, speaks her mind, has an array of interest, and doesn't blog about fashion. She is a culture-life blogger, so to speak. Her blog highlights photography, art, culture, design, architecture, food, good music, toys/gadgets, life and women.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Diggy Simmons: Made You Look Freestyle (Flow Stoopid)

I know, I know. This has been posted a million times over, but I can understand the reason why! Diggy Simmons, the 15-year-old rapper and son of Run DMC's Rev. Run kills it with a freestyle over Nas' "Made You Look" directed by PhilTheGod.


"The flow I cater is something major an indicator of what happens later. It's grater than you anticipated. Some people love it, the way I does it. That's why a nigga buzzing, cause they callin me sick something like Robitussin." Need I say more? This young man has a lot of talent. Just at the young age of 15, Diggy has been signed to Atlantic Records. The video speaks for itself so I'll end this post with an mp3 download & a quote from Diggy's freestyle, "Part of the problem is it's all about the politics and most of what they post up on the blogs aint even hot as this."

Listen & Download


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Fantastic Digital by @ShyFantastic. All rights reserved.