Going Digital

Fantastic Digital is a blog that gives insight on urban culture, and on occasion, the personal life of Shy Fantastic - the 19-year-old Ohioan who posses many talents, speaks her mind, has an array of interest, and doesn't blog about fashion. She is a culture-life blogger, so to speak. Her blog highlights photography, art, culture, design, architecture, food, good music, toys/gadgets, life and women.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Visual Attraction: Coco & Breezy


Since it's my first week posting my Kanye inspired "Visual Attraction," I figured I'd give you a bang for your view. Twins. Pictured above are the 19-year-old beautiful fashion-forward identical twins, Coco & Breezy, who launched their own designer eyewear and accessories line, Gemela Amor. Two girls on one mission. I know, I'm not supposed to blog about fashion, but I have to give a little background on these girls. Coco & Breezy's Gemela Amor Eyewear are on the rise, the glasses been pictured on Amber Rose, Nicki Minaj, 106 & Park's Rocsi (bracelet) and Kelly Osbourne, just to name a few. I would suggest that you get them now, while they're still reasonably priced, because as you know, supply and demand does take effect people. They're currently retailing between $60-$195 and are available for purchase at CocoandBreezy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Fantastic Digital by @ShyFantastic. All rights reserved.