Going Digital

Fantastic Digital is a blog that gives insight on urban culture, and on occasion, the personal life of Shy Fantastic - the 19-year-old Ohioan who posses many talents, speaks her mind, has an array of interest, and doesn't blog about fashion. She is a culture-life blogger, so to speak. Her blog highlights photography, art, culture, design, architecture, food, good music, toys/gadgets, life and women.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Lil Wayne Writes First Letter To Fans


Lil Wayne had a website created for the sole purpose of responding to fanmail. WeezyThanxYou.com features the full letter, but here is a small excerpt:

"Love. Live. Life. Proceed. Progress. That’s who I am and who I’ll always be. You see, we’re all living on borrowed time, so I’m not worried about this situation. Life happens quick. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done…you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. So for my time here, my physical will be confined to the yard. My love and my spirit, however, know no boundaries."

I've always found Lil Wayne to be a very humble man with a lot of talent, he responds to a few fans personally though his fanmail site and tries his best to read all of the letters sent to him. That's love.

Write to Lil Wayne
Eric M. Taylor Center (EMTC)
Dwayne Carter NYSID# 02616544L
10-10 Hazen Street
East Elmhurst, NY 11370


via WeezyThanxYou

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Fantastic Digital by @ShyFantastic. All rights reserved.